What is Google My Business?
- Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.
Why You Need Google My Business?
- Manage the information that Google users see when they search for your business, or the products and services that you offer. Businesses that verify their information with Google My Business are twice as likely to be considered reputable by consumers. When people find your business on Google Maps and Search, make sure that they have access to information like your hours, website, and street address.
Benefits of Google My Business?
- Read and respond to reviews from your customers, and post photos that show off what you do. Businesses that add photos to their listings receive more requests for driving directions on Google Maps and more clicks through to their websites than businesses that don’t.
- See insights on how customers searched for your business, and where those customers are coming from. You can also see information like how many people called your business directly from the phone number displayed on local search results in Search and Maps. And when you’re ready, seamlessly create and track the performance of Ad-words Express campaigns to spread the word about your work.
- Authority relates to how much Google ‘trusts’ your Business or Brand. Simply verifying your Google My Business listing increases its authority, but by providing complete information in your profile you can boost that further.